Sunday, October 5, 2014

CAMI'S REVIEW~FALLEN FOURTH DOWN by Tijan






Hold onto your shorts kids because $#!+ just got real! This next installment in the Fallen Crest series is EXPLOSIVE! The angst, the drama, the fighting, the parties and the relationships new and old. It's all so exciting!! 




Things around Fallen Crest have changed drastically since Mason left for college. Sam is having a hard time trying to deal with life now that she knows how Logan feels about her. Not to mention the pressure of standing on her own at school and trying to figure out how to move forward while missing Mason. 

Mason is also finding it difficult being away from Sam. Dealing with college, a new roommate and team to get used to, and also the fact that Marissa has worked her way into his inner circle which he knows is going to complicate his life where Sam is concerned. Yes I said Marissa. Ugh! 

Take my word when I tell you to allow yourself plenty of uninterrupted time to read because each chapter ends with you HAVING to turn the page! There are so many surprises that I never saw coming but I can't reveal or spoil them. It's so good you'll need to experience them for yourself, especially if you are a big FC lover like myself!


I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is by far my favorite series! 

P.S.....The ending is in no way a cliffhanger but definitely leaves you wanting more! Enjoy!!!


5++++ "Crazie good' Stars!!! ~Cami



No comments:

Post a Comment