Monday, October 6, 2014

KIM'S REVIEW ~ FALLEN FOURTH DOWN by Tijan






OH.MY.GAWD!!! I am at a loss for words. I have been anxiously awaiting the release of this book and let me just say that Tijan has done it again!! She has knocked my socks off with this one.  I can't imagine how there can  only be one more book left...NOOOO!  One more book will not do it for me.  There is so much more to tell...OMG...so much more.


  I'm sitting here the day after I finished reading Fallen Fourth Down, and am like what the hell?  What did I just read? I can't imagine this series ending.  There is so much more story there.  I love the new characters that have been introduced...well not all of them :/  Please Tijan, we need more books.  I need to see where the future takes these characters.  I have to know. MORE! MORE!...PLEASE!!!




Fallen Fourth Down starts off with the big secret that Sam is carrying around.  Does he or doesn't he???... Is the big question!!! OH SHIT!!!  I am a basket case right now!!!

"It's a cancer, building in me, wondering if I might lose you one day." 
~Mason

"No matter what path I'm on, all roads lead to him. They always will."
~Sam

Mason is away at Cain University making new friends and missing Sam like crazy while Sam and Logan are still at Fallen Crest finishing up their Senior year of high school and missing Mason like crazy. Mason and Sam's separation was killer for me.  I wanted them together.  I was like get high school over with for Sam and Logan already and get them to Cain University to be with Mason. Like pronto!!!

"No matter what's going on inside you, I'm here. I always will be. I love you." 
~ Mason

Mason, as well as us, are introduced to new characters. Some you'll love and some you'll not so love. And ughh, did I mention that Marissa is attending Cain University...hmmm coincidence!!! Yeah right!!! I don't even want to get started on her...psycho bitty!! I can not stand her!! That's all she is getting from me.!! YEP, PSYCHO BITTY!!! 

Oh and Nate...let's just say he was on my bad side for the biggest majority of the book. It's gonna take some sucking up on his part to get back into my good graces. And, oh how I loved him in the last three books...but, NOT so much now!  I'm sure I may love him again, but he's got some major sucking up to do...just sayin'!!! 

Matteo has won my heart. I love his character.  He and Mason had immediate chemistry.  I liked him from his very first introduction.  I definitely can't wait to get to know him better.  Love him!!!   I love that Mason has him as a friend. He will be loyal no doubt there!!!





Fallen Fourth Down is full of drama, angst and suspense...I was on pins and needles the entire time. I did not want to put it down.  The angst...off the charts, the suspense...off the charts...the chemistry between  Mason, Sam and Logan...off the freaking charts!! The only way Tijan does it...she reels you in...then you are hooked, line and sinker!!!  


He was my life. He was my heart. I couldn't lose my heart.  ~Sam



I fell in love with Mason and Logan from the very first book and with each book, I fall more and more for them.  Mason and Logan are EPIC characters. No other characters will EVER come close to these two brothers.  They have so much chemistry and the love they have for one another is off the freaking charts!!  How can this series not be a movie?  How can this series not be a television series?  Without a doubt, the best series out there!!

"You, Sam. I love you. Only you. When I'm not with you, I survive. When I'm with you, I live." ~Mason


Kudos to my friend, Tijan. You have yourself another 5 Star book..The only way you know how to do it!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment