Thursday, January 16, 2014

KIM'S REVIEW ~ FALLEN CREST PUBLIC by Tijan





OMG!!!! Tijan has outdone herself AGAIN!! WOW...HOLY WOW!!! This book was FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the KADE BOYS!!!! I had the honor of receiving an ARC for FCP and let me tell you....it will BLOW your mind. I seem to stay on an emotional high for days after I finish each book in this series. The Kade boys have a connection with one another that is REMARKABLE...and their connection with Sam is...PHENOMENAL!!! I love their protectiveness of her. It's AMAZING what an incredible author Tijan is...to be able to get that connection across to her readers is a GIFT...A gift that I'm so honored to receive. 




Sam begins a new journey starting at Fallen Crest Public her junior year of high school where her boyfriend Mason and her best friend Logan attend. Sam knew she was in for some drama because of her attachment to the KADE BROTHERS. But what she endures is not what she had anticipated. She has to deal with some off the chart BULLYING from a group of girls who have been attached to the brothers for some time now. These girls don't take too kindly to Sam's attachment to these brothers.

I have to give KUDOS to Sam because she stood her own ground and wanted to handle these girls on her own. Of course Mason and Logan had their eyes open at all times. No way are they going to let some red neck wanna be cool girls...bother Sam. Unfortunately, the girls do get the upper hand on Sam at some point!!! BUT...LET ME TELL YOU...THOSE KADE BOYS go off on a MISSION....OH.MY.GAWD....DO THEY EVER ;) OH, have I mentioned how much I LOVE THOSE BOYS...WELL...I LOVE THOSE BOYS ;) I have to stop here or I'm going to give too much away!!! Oh, & we do get MASON'S POV..squeeeeee

It has been a few days since I finished FCP and I'm still thinking about those Kade boys. I'm not sure I will EVER get enough of them. They are a part of me now. I can't decide which Kade boy I adore the most. I must say that I ADORE them the same. I'm a huge fan of Sam too. I love her strength and her ability to see the good in people especially in the ones who DO NOT DESERVE IT!!! 

This series is a MUST READ...You are missing out if you let this one slip by...just sayin ;) 




I give FCP 5 CRAZIE STARS!!!!! ~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment