Thursday, June 12, 2014

CAMI'S REVIEW~PIECES OF US by Pamela Ann







Finally!!! I finally found some time to reconnect with my main man Greyson! 

Everyone knows my love for Pamela Ann's writing style. I crave the angst she brings to the story and her characters always have a way of making me immediately fall in love with them. 





We now find Liv brokenhearted and back in Australia with Liam after attending the wedding of Grey and Edith. Liam is determined to get her back and trying to seduce her out of her loneliness. Liv does decide to go back for Christmas, but once there she is tortured by the intimacy of the newlywed couple. 

Of course Edith is her same manipulative evil self throughout the story and as much as I love Grey, he did piss me off a bit. 

What ensues is a love/hate relationship until a dramatic event causes Grey to realize how much Liv means to him.




Now, I was left with questions at the end and there may have been a certain someone I was hoping would get more backlash than they got. But with that being said, I loved the angst, I loved the writing style and I loved the story!




Pieces Of Us by Pamela Ann


4.5 "Crazie" good stars!! ~Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment