Monday, August 5, 2013

KIM'S REVIEW ~INDESTRUCTIBLE DESIRE by Danielle Jamie




After going through a terrifying ordeal, Savannah has to try and overcome the tragic events that rocked her soul to the very core. With Kayden by her side, Savannah tries to piece her life back together. Feeling betrayed, she finds herself struggling to move on with her now fragile life.

Plagued with nightmares and the fear that she will once again find herself staring in to the face of danger, Savannah shuts herself away from the outside world. In the process, pushing away the man she loves and her closest friends. Two unlikely people will come together and prey on Savannah's weaknesses. Their sole purpose is to break up Savannah and Kayden, whose relationship is on shaky ground.

Savannah will experience a new life where past secrets will be exposed, exes will cause trouble and lovers from the past will offer comfort. Will Savannah and Kayden be torn apart for good? Or will their infinite love for one another be strong enough to withstand any storm that comes their way?


Okay, where in the world do I start with this review?  I will start with saying that I absolutely LOVE this entire series.  The first two books were FANTASTIC...and Danielle Jamie nailed it again with the 3rd.  

This book takes us through the emotions and aftermath of the 2nd book, Inescapable Desire.  Savannah and Kayden struggle with what happen to them & Kayden has a hard time dealing with not being able to protect Savannah. He blames himself for not checking into Zak and Jacob's backgrounds so he feels responsible for thier actions. Kayden also has past demons he has burried within himself that he needs to deal with so he and Savannah can move on with their lives. & Savannah has to overcome the tragic ordeal that she encountered in order to move on as well.  They both seek counseling together which is a good and not so good...

I love that Danielle Jamie gave us Kayden's POV.  It was so nice getting to know Kayden on a deeper level.. I was drawn to him from the very first book.  He has this charisma and charm that is felt immediately.  When he speaks....oh man....it melts me.  I don't know what it is about this character...he is just complete PERFECTION in my book... I love how much he loves Savannah.   I love how much she loves Kayden.  

Kayden and Savannah work together to get through this emotional rough patch they are dealing with.  The past will come back and haunt them but their love will prevail and be stronger for it.  I love the chemistry these two share... it's UNDENIABLE.  & OMG...The sex...WOAH...is HOTT HOTT HOTT!!!  DID I SAY HOTT??  Kayden Knox will melt your heart, & he will leave you wanting MORE.  Danielle Jamie will leave you wanting more..Dang her..she left me hanging..I need the 4th book...like yesterday!!! I CAN NOT WAIT  for more of Kayden & Savannah. 

I'm so glad there is a 4th book to this series.  I can't get enough of sexy cowboy Kayden Knox. NOPE...CAN'T GET ENOUGH <3.


"I need your love just as much if not more than I need air to breathe.  You're my soulmate, my other half, the missing piece to my crazy puzzle."~Kayden

I give this book 5 CRAZIE STARS!!! ~KIM

No comments:

Post a Comment