Wednesday, March 12, 2014

CAMI'S REVIEW~STIRRED UP by Angela Graham and SE Hall







What a FANTASTIC collaboration between these two authors! 

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS BOOK!!! I'm a sucker for the...'we grew up together and never realized our feelings for each other'...kind of books. So this was right up my alley! 

Addison is working hard and trying to keep her brother Dylan on track. From his constant moving around and obsessive interest in video games she feels he relies too heavily on their friend Brady, who always seems to 'swoop' in at just the right time to rescue Dylan from any predicament he may be in. 

Brady is hottie with all the ladies falling at his feet...literally! ( you'll see what I mean when you read it) ;) But Dr. Brady also seems to be concerned with Addison's health, well being and what guy she's bringing to dinner. There is so much more to this story than I can tell without giving anything away. 

Yes it may be a quick read, but believe me when I say you'll kick yourself if you pass it up just for that reason! The story flowed effortlessly and the dialogue was so great! You will fall head over heels for these characters INSTANTLY! 

5 "Crazie" Good Stars!!!! ~Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment