Wednesday, March 5, 2014

KIM'S REVIEW ~ CRASHED by K. Bromberg



I'm not really sure where to even begin with this review.  Books that I love are really hard for me to put into words how they make me feel. It's like I'm afraid I can't express in writing how it actually affected me. But I'm dang sure gonna try. ;)


 I fell in love with Colton Donovan (ACE) in book # 1 ~ Driven. Fell head over heals in book # 2 ~ Fueled. & madly in love in book # 3 ~ Crashed.  He melted me & assaulted me in ways I never dreamed. Everything about him was right on.  I took my time reading CRASHED & believe me, I'm a power reader & I did that because I didn't want it to end.

 I loved the Alpha male in him, I loved his smart, dirty mouth.  I loved his darkness. I loved his smirk, I loved when he ran his hands through his hair.  I loved his bantering with Beck(and oh how I love Beck too) & Rylee. I loved when he would say "checkered flag".  DAMN, I want a freaking checkered flag.  Gah, I LOVED THAT DAMN MOUTH!! I race Colton Donovan to the moon & back & back again.


Colton's love for Rylee was so heart warming & I loved having his POV( I love knowing how the characters are feeling especially alpha males like Colton). I loved how K. Bromberg drew us in and held us captive until that last word was written.  All I could think about was getting back to my ACE. Between patients I would sneak & read on my phone at work...shhhhh. I lived & breathed Colton Donovan until the very end.  Now I'm still thinking of  him.  Great books will keep you thinking of their characters for days.  I'm sure it will be more like forever with me.  That's how much this series has touched me.  I have my share of book boyfriends & believe me the list is huge.  Well, Colton Donovan has raced his way to the finish line of my heart & left his mark on me...permanently!!! 



All I really can say is if you haven't read this series, you are missing out!!! & WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? These characters will touch you & stay with you forever.  I'm terribly sad that the end has come.  I've looked so forward for Crashed to be released, but now, I'm sad it's over.  I'm guessing I will be re-reading this series for years to come. K. Bromberg you did it again.  You've ROCKED MY WORLD. Thank you for bringing us COLTON & the CREW.  Their chemistry was  COMPLETE PERFECTION!!!

I RACE YOU & I THANK YOU!!! & I WANT A FREAKING CHECKERED FLAG!! ;)

I give Driven, Fueled & Crashed 5 Crazie Stars!!! ~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment