Friday, July 17, 2015

LOYDA'S REVIEW ~ LYING IN WAIT BY K. LARSEN


LYING IN WAIT BY K. LARSEN

5***EPIC Waiting ~Vengeance ~ Stars




Type: Contemporary Romance Suspense

Series: Standalone Companion Novella to Jezebel

POV: First Person



“LYING IN WAIT – the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise.”



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This novella is amazing and short that should be read immediately after reading Jezebel. It is told by Matteo’spoint of view. I absolutely devour this book, it was short but it held every answer to every question I had after finishingJezebel. I can’t tell you much because it will ruin Jezebel for you. However, I can tell you this author delivered perfectly with this book giving us everything that happened during the lost years of Jezebel. It gave me closure; yes if you were looking for the “HEA” well it is all right here. I couldn’t have imagined it. It was just EPIC. I knew I loved Matteo but man all the feelings and emotions on this story were so perfectly written I was madly in love with it. This was defiantly a finale twenty years in the making and I loved it from beginning to end.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“He is the light in my darkness. My sanity….Hearts bend because they can’t break when they have true love to guide them through all that’s thrown at them.” Cece



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“This woman, this friend knew his soul. She was his other half and he had always known it.” Teo

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Book Series Order: 

Jezebel by K.   Larsen Lying in Wait by K.   Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment