Sunday, June 21, 2015

LOYDA'S REVIEW ~ KING by T.M. Frazier

5***Heart Broken “PUP” Stars


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“My fucking heart is broken,”…”Will you remember something for me?” “Remember that I love you.” King

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“Brantley King" was 12 years old when he met his best friend“Samuel Clearwater” aka “Preppy” who was only 11 yrs old himself. They both wanted out of their miserable family they were given. King’s mom was a drug junkie and he basically had to care for himself until he decided to run away from it. Preppy’s step father was an absolute ass hole who abused Preppy so bad I wanted to kill him myself. Now the boys are grown man who grew up making their own rules and living by their own laws doing illegal things to survive. King was 27 yrs old and Pretty 26 now. They both killed if it was necessary and started selling drugs and other illegal things at young age in order to make money and make their “dreams” come true. At a young age they thought they were on top of the world, parting a lot and enjoying what life they were making together. King was great with art and he started doing tattoos from his house practicing on himself, Preppy and Bear (a friend they met at young age at school). 


"Well you are partially right. Because when it comes to me and mine, I am the judge. I am the jury. And if need be, I am the motherfucking executioner." King

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“Doe” aka “PUP” or “Ray”, a seventeen year old girl lost with no memory, living in group homes or on the streets; founds Nikki, someone who she thought could helped her. After having an accident and losing her memory, Doe now had no one and took shelter with Nikki. However her new friend was a junkie and didn’t care about anything else other than her next fix. Doe had no recollection of her previews life, and there was no missing person report matching her description; that left her lonely with nothing and no one. Nikki takes her to a party and the goal was for Doe to attempt to sell herself for protection and shelter to one of the MC bikers. What she didn’t know was that this wasn’t just any party it was a “Welcome Party” for King. He had just being release from prison after being incarcerated for three years. She hadn’t eaten for days so she was bound to do whatever it takes to survive even if that meant selling her body. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Desperate people. Desperate things." Doe

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“Bear” a hot biker who is best friends with King and Preppy; and the Vice president for his father’s MC club the “Beach Bastards”. He meets Doe first at the party and wants her for himself but he wanted to give his best friend a welcome back gift and sends her over to KING. This changed the story entirely, Doe and King didn’t realized that there was going to be a magnetic chemistry between the two that will pull them together and change their lives forever. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

King takes Doe in after finding out who she was and he wanted to keep her for his own benefit. However he decides to keep the secret to himself. Preppy saw the connection between these two and wanted to push King’s buttons so he would step up and claim Doe and hopefully be happy. He was amazing and funny, I loved him so much. Preppy becomes good friends with Doe in the little time she came to live with them. He would make her pancakes every day and made her eat, she loved him for it. He wanted to take her out on a date as a friend but I think, he wanted to see King’s reaction and pushed him so it worked. King ended up taking her on his very first date; he never did dates so this was his first. And oh boy it was everything a first date should be; he was amazing he took her to the carnival “Neon lights, carnival music, corn dog and cotton candy stands” just perfect. They had this amazing HOT kiss on the Ferris Wheel it was super cute for KING really. He gave her the first tattoo she’s ever had and it was just perfect and beautiful. 



“As King branded my skin, I embraced the girl whose life was just beginning. I embraced life. My life. King filled me so completely. Not just my body. My heart. My soul. My life. I didn’t give a shit if I ever got my memory back. Because with King, I knew exactly who I was. I was his.” Doe

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He wanted to stop the feelings he was getting for her so he pushed her away purposely trying to make out with someone else when they got back from their date. I was a so upset omg…I was beyond angry at him. However, the angry sex helped me calmed down a bit and it up for it lol. He ended up claiming her and she opened up to him and they both gave into each other. 


“We get this one life. One. As of right this fucking second, I’m no longer going to spend it doing anything other than what I want to do. I don’t want to grow old and look back and realize that I may have had a life, but I forgot to live it.” King

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The events after they finally became a couple shred me to pieces. He confessed his dark secrets to her but still keep the secret of who she really was to himself but I melted for him at that point. Something horrible and unexpected also happens right at 86% of the book that I can’t even bring myself to write because I don’t want to give any spoilers. I was so broken and a complete mess from then up until the end. The ending was completely unexpected and now I have more questions than ever. I wish book two was already out because this waiting is going to kill me. However, I did read the epilogue for book two I had to, like there was no way this book could possibly end like this so it gave me a little hope and now to count down the days for book two. This was my very first book by this author and I can assure you it will not be my last. I am looking forward to more of her writing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“There was no doubt in my mind if something like soulmates did exist that Doe was mine…I think a part of me loved Doe from the first moment my eyes landed on hers. Haunted, beautiful, scared. I wanted her, body and soul.” King

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“King was a bad guy, but he was my bad guy. He was more than that. He was my world. My heart. These people may have known who I was before, but I knew who I was now, and the two versions of me were going to have to figure out how to merge before I uprooted what I had with King in search of something unknown.” Doe

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BR WITH MY SHHLUTS ~ WAR, LIZ AND NAWAL ~ 

Book Series Order:
King (King, #1) by T.M. Frazier Tyrant (King, #2) by T.M. Frazier 


No comments:

Post a Comment