Sunday, April 27, 2014

CAMI'S REVIEW ~ FINDING US by Megan Smith







Finding Us by Megan Smith

5 Stars!!!!!! 

I fell so hard and fast for this book!! 

This is the story of Knox and Jasmine, two people trying to move on from their tragic and secretive pasts. Knox is pursuing Jasmine under false pretenses, she thinks he wants her, and he does. For revenge. 

But after a weekend getaway Knox is forced to reevaluate his plan because things are changing between the two. 


I admired the way Jasmine made Knox really work to get her attention. Too many times the heroine falls so fast for the leading man that it tends to play out a bit unrealistic. I assure you, Jasmine was not a total pushover when it came to guys showing interest in her, and Knox definitely had to give chase to this little firecracker! 

Another thing that I loved about this book is their relationship fell into place making it feel natural, not rushed like you tend to see in some stories. 

The mystery that surrounded Knox kept my interest until the very end! I honestly never figured this one out and I'm terrible about playing detective in my stories. I always have it figured out before the end! 

The secondary characters did not feel secondary at all and added so much more to this story! Rex, Cade, Jeremy, Summer and the rest of the crew were family and I felt just as much of a connection to them as I did to Knox and Jas. I adore authors who give me my HEA but leave me wanting more of both the main couple and other characters, and Ms. Smith did exactly that! 

Can't wait to catch up with the crew again in Finding Happiness due out in the fall!

*ARC provided in return for an honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment