Sunday, April 6, 2014

KIM'S REVIEW ~ FINDING LILY by Emma Shade






Wow...just wow!  You have nailed it Emma Shade.  I have loved every book in this series and I'm not a big paranormal reader but you have captured my attention and you have kept it...and that is hard to do.  Each book just keeps getting better. 


It starts out with Lily leaving both Ashton and Blake behind and running from the pain of her best friend's death. She takes off with Alaistair, Paige and Jeremy Morrow to train and work for their exclusive organization.  She feels leaving and working for them  will keep her hidden and will keep her loved ones safe.  She blames herself  for the death of her best friend. Something she is having a hard time recovering from.




Ashton Ryder is determined to find Lily knowing his deception was the biggest  reason why she left so abruptly.  His role in her leaving is a deceptive one but he knows until he can find her and explain his reasonings to her that he will never have a chance of getting Lily back and that is something he is not willing to let happen.




Blake Moore is also determined to find Lily.  He needs her to know how he feels about her. Blake has secrets of his own and in order for Lily to open up and give her heart over to him, he knows he must find her before it's too late and his secrets are exposed. 


Lily finds herself caught up in a whirlwind of craziness.  Vampires and Conjurers are coming out of the woodwork and Lily is smack dab right in the middle.  Will Ashton and Blake find her before it's too late?  And if they do happen to find her, will she be able to make a choice or will she walk away from them both?




The Vampire and Conjurer world's  collide and secrets are exposed.  These secrets will cause them to pay a high price and will Ashton, Lily and Blake be able to withstand the outcome of these secrets or will they be doomed forever? Will they be lost in a world of loneliness and darkness?  One of these three will pay a high price and it breaks my heart.  But, I know without a doubt, that they will be okay and get their HEA.  They just have to.


"It was going to tear my heart in two, losing him this way. But I knew it was for the best. Better to just get it over with, like ripping off a Band-Aid. Only this Band-Aid was going to hurt like hell, tearing a piece of my heart off with it."


I was not able to put this book down once I started.  I had to get to the end to see if Lily picked my man and to see how everything from the first two books would transpire.  I loved both Ashton and Blake but, with my whole heart, I knew that Lily belonged with Ashton and he was my choice for her. But, no matter who she chooses, it's a win win...I won't say who she picked...you're just gonna have to  read it to find out. ;)


WELL DONE, EMMA SHADE...WELL DONE!




I give Finding Lily 5 Crazie Stars!!! ~Kim


Book Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment