Sunday, April 27, 2014

CAMI'S REVIEW~BEAUTIFUL LIES by Gina Whitney







This is one of the best suspense and action packed reads I have read this year!!
Not only does this book have a great love story, but also kept me on the edge of my seat with all of the suspense. Talk about heart pounding adventure with pure adrenalin! I was completely exhausted by the end of this book and I swear it was like watching an action packed movie from start to finish! 

This author beautifully articulates this story of lies, deceit, wealth, power, lust and an all too consuming love. 


Cameron Sterling is on the fast track at making partner at his law firm and is willing to do anything to make it happen. That includes helping one of the wealthiest fashion moguls, Sig Krok cover up his indiscretions. Little does Cam know that the woman he met in the elevator and cant get out of his mind is none other than Lilly Amsell, fashion model and Sig's fiancĂ©. So when the couple formally meet and sparks fly it's only the beginning of a clandestine relationship that will take them into a world ruthless adversaries. Because Sig has no intentions of letting Lilly go. 


The story takes us through the dirty dealings of Sig and the law firm, the indiscretions of Lilly and Cam, and the revelations of epic proportions! I keep referring to a movie, but honestly this could be made into one, it's that good! 

This is only the beginning of my newfound relationship with Ms. Whitney's books. I look forward to reading more from this exceptionally talented author!



I give Beautiful Lies 4.5 'Crazie Good' Stars!! ~Cami


*ARC provided by author in exhange for an honest review*


No comments:

Post a Comment