Saturday, May 24, 2014

KIM'S REVIEW ~ LOVING MR. DANIELS by Brittainy C. Cherry





Okay, I must say that I'm a huge huge fan of student/teacher romance books. Brittiany C. Cherry DID NOT DISAPPOINT!!  Oh, how I loved this book!!!

When I read the synopsis, I knew I had to read it...like pronto!!! After I read the prologue, I was hooked...like don't even try to drag me away from this book hooked...NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

To Whom it May Concern, 

It was easy to call us forbidden and harder to call us soulmates. Yet I believed we were both. Forbidden soulmates. 

When I arrived to Edgewood, Wisconsin I didn’t plan to find him. I didn't plan to stumble into Joe's bar and have Daniel's music stir up my emotions. I had no clue that his voice would make my hurts forget their own sorrow. I had no idea that my happiness would remember its own bliss. 

When I started senior year at my new school, I wasn’t prepared to call him Mr. Daniels, but sometimes life happens at the wrong time for all the right reasons. 

Our love story wasn’t only about the physical connection.

It was about family. It was about loss. It was about being alive. It was silly. It was painful. It was mourning. It was laughter.

It was ours. 

And for those reasons alone, I would never apologize for loving Mr. Daniels. 

-Ashlyn Jennings



SOLD!!!


LOVING MR. DANIELS is a wonderful powerful story of forbidden love.  You will be captivated during your entire journey of this book.  You will laugh and you will cry and not only will you fall in love with Daniel and Ashlyn...

You will meet other fabulous characters such as Ashlyn's twin sister,Gabby, who had passed away during the beginning of the book...but was present throughout the entire journey. We also meet FAUX step brother and sister, Hailey and Ryan that you will adore as well. OMG RYAN...he was one of my favs. LOVED HIM!!!




"To all of the Tonys of the world.

I SEE you.
I HEAR YOU.
I LOVE you.

And you are not alone."
~Ryan



~Meet Mr. Daniels~



“His eyes were so blue and filled with interest. For a second, I thought they were a passageway to a different world.

Beautiful.
Breathtaking.
Brilliant.
Blue eyes.

I sighed.

Maybe they were a passageway to a better world.”





Daniel and Ashlyn's journey begins when Ashlyn is forced to move and live with her estranged father who had been non-existent in her and Gabby's lives. Not only is she having to move across country, she has to switch schools her senior year of high school and move in with her father's girlfriend and children. 

On the train ride to Wisconsin, Ashlyn comes face to face with a man that  captivated her...Twenty-two year old musician, Daniel Daniels!!  It's magic...

Beautiful.
Breathtaking.
Brilliant.
Blue eyes.



Daniel invites Ashlyn to come see his band, Romeo's Quest, perform at a bar that they frequently play...And this invite, embarks and unforgettable journey.




"But for the life of me, I couldn’t believe that that girl deserved to be so sad. I secretly hoped that someday someone could make her smile without the frown lines."

"I hoped someday she would be all right."






Things are looking up for Ashlyn for once in a long time and she's feeling a connection to someone...someone who lit a fire in her...someone she could connect with...someone she couldn't stop thinking about and couldn't wait to see again.

UNTIL...

“He wasn’t the handsome man who’d awakened my spirits a few nights ago with his romantic vocals. He wasn’t the man who’d made me laugh and allowed me to cry into him. He wasn’t the man who’d reminded me that I was still alive when his lips had triumphantly found mine.
No, he wasn’t Daniel anymore.
He was Mr. Daniels.
And I was his naïve student who he’d frostily dismissed.”


The story continues...

What a journey this book will take you on.  You will fall in love with all the characters, well most of them. You will experience different emotions throughout.  You will be happy and you will be sad. 

This book is about forgiveness, healing, friendship and most importantly, it's a forbidden love story...an EPIC love story!!! You will be engrossed with this book. It will stay with you from now on. When I think of this book, I know I will have a smile on my face. It touched me. It touched me HARD. I will forever think of Ryan. Him and his fake cigarette box. He touched me deep down into my soul...he's left his mark on me permanently...

"May the winds be our
 friends, floating us home. 
May tomorrows be the 
beauty where each soul
 goes.
May the journey be worth
the ultimate death.
May the sweet memories of 
us never be put to rest.
Fine lines between here and 
there.
Bursting flames ignite the
air.
Breathe in, breathe out.
Angels, listen closely now."


I feel everyone should read this book 
and I hope you get out of it what I did. 
I'm thrilled I read it. Pure 
Perfection!!


LOVED LOVED LOVED!!



I definitely recommend this book.

I give LOVING MR. DANIELS 5 Crazie Stars!! ~Kim


















No comments:

Post a Comment