Thursday, May 1, 2014

CAMI'S REVIEW ~ BEAUTIFUL INK by Nicole Reed





This is the book!! 

You know...... THE book!! 
The one you are dying to have all your friends read and wanting them to love as much as you do. The one that keeps you up all night reading. The one that takes you days to recover from. The one you will never forget! 




Growing up Helen has only known the life in the Hells Highwayman Motorcycle Club. A life she abhors and desperately wants out of. When her family suddenly dies, she is taken in by the president of the club and his family. His son Holden has been Hel's best friend since they were small. He's her protector, the only one in her life she trusts and also the one that is in love with her. Only, that love is one sided, because what she feels for him is that of a brother. 




Holden is being groomed to one day take over the club, while all Hel wants is to break free and move far away. Little does she know, it was always the plan that she would carry on the MC legacy side by side with Holden. 

After a tragic night something happens binding Hel to the club. Forever. Ruining any dream or chance she may of had to leave the club. Dying inside with the life she has been forced to endure, she realizes her only answer is to escape. 




Years later, Hel has escaped but is always on the run from her "family", never settling in one place for too long. That's when she meets Vin. He is her opposite, nothing like what she is normally attracted to. But the pull and attraction to him is something she has never felt. Not even with Hold.  Vin has secrets as well. And suddenly both of their secrets are catching up to them with severe consequences.

This book is so much more than just an MC story. I have to be honest and tell you, the prologue almost scared me away. It was brutal and raw and I wasn't sure I'd be able to handle the rest of the story, but I am so happy I kept going or I would have missed one of my absolute favorite books! 

The writing is superb, the characters are just.....agh!!! I love all of them!! Ok, maybe not Ward and Sandman, but you'll see what I mean when you read it. It is cliffhanger free and has a HEA! 

So go get it now!  I want you to love it like I do! (see, told ya! It's THAT kind of book!) 




I give Beautiful Ink 5++++ "Crazie good" STARS!!! ~Cami


No comments:

Post a Comment