Monday, September 21, 2015

LOYDA'S REVIEW ~ FALLEN CREST UNIVERSITY by Tijan


https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1165931843

My Rating 5***Fearsome Foursome Awesome ~ Stars





Title: Fallen Crest University
Author: Tijan
Genre: Contemporary Young Adult
Type: Book 5 of Fallen Crest series 
POV: First Person - Multiple







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


“Taking hold of the back of her neck, I leaned forward, taking her lips in mine….She was mine. I wanted her. I wanted to take what was mine-“ Mason

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1165931843


Fallen Crest Family continues with the drama that started on book four at Cain University. Sebastian Park is not going to let what Mason did to his frat house go away so easily. He knows the only way to hurt Mason and get his payback is thru Sam. He knows well that Mason would do anything for Sam and he wants to destroy him by getting to him where it hurts the most. Sam and Logan are now in college with Mason and Nate. Oh how excited I was having the fearsome foursome back together. 


https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1165931843
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Mason is trying to let Sam adjust to her new school year as much as possible so he hide stuff about Park and his plans from her and even from Logan. Sam wants a normal school year so she agrees with Mason to try to make new friends. Regardless she is also going to protect Mason from Sebastian because Mason’s football carrier is most important if he gets in trouble his football carrier is out the window. Therefore she also hides things from him. Lies and secrets are building up once again and when that happens well shit always happens.


https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1165931843
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Logan oh what can I say about him?! Well I love him to pieces. He was his awesome charm as usual funny and super badass. The love between these two brothers is ridiculous I love them so much. Logan loves his brother so much he also hide things from Mason and tried to protect both him and Sam from Park. Poor Nate does get hurt again and it made me so sad for him and then Logan gets hurt and omg I was all full of anger and so pissed at Park I thought I hated him before but I was wrong I hate him more now.


https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1165931843
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


In the midst of all the drama Mason and Sam were able to show how much they love each other there were some sexy scenes I couldn’t get enough of them. They are just made perfectly for each other strong and always looking for each other. I feel like this book shows how strong and true their love is, they both have defiantly found their sole mate on each other. Loved these two so much and Logan always teasing them was even better he was just the funny lay back awesome brother.


"Mason," I murmured. I wanted his mouth on me, anywhere on me. I wanted him to go faster. I wanted to feel the ride. The sensations were building. I was going to come.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


"Sam," he whispered, bending over so that his lips grazed my ear. He kept moving. I felt his body tensing and knew he was right with me. He cursed, gasping. "I love you."



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




There were so much drama, fights, parties, new friendships, secrets. This book was just freaking amazing right from the start. I completely did not see what Tijan had in store after seventy percentages into this book and all the way up to the end. It was a completely shocking, amazing and brilliant ending. What Mason does made me want to love him and claim him more if that’s even possible. I admired Sam and Logan so much. Everything about this book was just brilliant I just can’t get enough. I seriously don’t want this series to ever end. I would read this series till the end of time and would recommend it to all my YA reader that love some Hot brothers, a badass heroine, lots of action and drama. This series is defiantly a must read my all time favorite YA series ever. 




https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1165931843

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1165931843
"You and Logan are not monsters. You protect. You take care. You shield those you love." Sam



Image and video hosting by TinyPic








BOOK SERIES ORDER:

Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High, #1) by TijanFallen Crest Family (Fallen Crest High, #2) by TijanFallen Crest Public (Fallen Crest High, #3) by TijanFallen Fourth Down (Fallen Crest High, #4) by TijanMason (Fallen Crest High, #0.5) by TijanFallen Crest University (Fallen Crest High, #5) by Tijan


PURCHASE LINKS:
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1LqaWkl

No comments:

Post a Comment