Monday, October 26, 2015

LOYDA'S REVIEW ~ THERAPIST By Jaden Wilkes

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1424666432?book_show_action=false


My Rating 4***WICKED & TWISTED ~ STARS




Title: THERAPIST
Author: Jaden Wilkes
Genre: Dark Erotic Novel
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person – Male



description

"He needed inside her with the desperation of a dying man needing a cure. In this case there simply is no cure."


description


*** BOOK WARNING ***

For all my romantic lover readers be warned this book is not for everyone it is not a love story and sometimes there is no happily ever after.




Now that you have been warned if you want to read please do so at your own discretion. The blurb sold me on this book well because I'm cray cray like that. To be honest I knew this one was going to be crazy but had no idea how much until I started it. This review is probably going to be the shortest reviews ever because if I tell you the story it will ruin this book and for all my dark book lovers I can't do that to you. 

Alexandre aka Dr. Dane; super-hot and attractive but at the same time full of himself who is pretty crazy which he knows; is a therapist and a sociopath. He has his own method of helping his hopeless and damaged clients. He believes in his head that what he is doing is correct for them but in all reality it is not; however the damages girls don't seem to mind I mean a sex on a stick Doctor that wants to help them get better and feel good in all the right places?! Come on, where do I sign up right?! Lol 

description
description
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1424666432?book_show_action=false
description
description

Anyhow everything is not like it seems; things started to get so strange and I was losing my sanity while reading this book but at the same time I was hooked and glued to the pages I just couldn't stop until I finished. Yes I read it in one setting; this book was funny, sexy, and crazy. I kept trying to figure out what the hell was going on, so much mystery, so many theories going in my head until I finally got to the ending and holy shit I did not see it coming. I think I will think about this book forever because I still can't come to terms of how this book ended it was so wicked and twisted and fucked up but I loved it. Yeah I must be losing it too hahaha. So in short words just read this book if you want to find out the insanity of Dr. Dane. 

description


"There simply is no cure"



description

Do not open spoiler unless you've read the book:

These songs are perfect for this book:


F(BR) with my shhluts this week CC, WAR, MER and anyone else who dares to join the freaky party haha lol 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Book Order Series: Standalone


Therapist by Jaden Wilkes


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22236927-therapist

No comments:

Post a Comment