Thursday, August 13, 2015

Elizabeth's Review~The Last Dance~Sexual Awakenings (Book 3)~Angelica Chase~Contemporary Erotic Romance


23443270description


~4 Don't Stop Dancing Stars~

description


"I never meant to hurt you."-Rhys



At the conclusion of The Tango, Rhys and Vi were once again put to the endurance test. Individually they are both strong and yet, their weaknesses continue to hold them back from finding peace in one another. In order to come to terms with the twists and turns transpiring, Vi takes a trip away to gather her thoughts and feelings.


description


RHYS: Hi.

VIOLET: Hi RHYS: I can’t stop thinking about you.

VIOLET: I was sure you would have your number changed. 

RHYS: Don’t regret telling me how you feel. 

VIOLET: Right now I don’t trust how I feel. 

RHYS: I’m calling you.



While Violet is away, she and Rhys have the chance to talk and actually start to get to know each other. Imagine the idea of being with someone sexually but not actually knowing their favorite color! These two lovers may have had success in the bedroom but during these moments apart it is almost as if they are meeting for the first time.


description


"Just come back to me!"-Rhys



After much trepidation, Vi decides to return home to Rhys. She knows that he has her heart. Despite all of the turmoil they have been through, she knows he is her home.



"I looked up at him with everything in me and said the words that had been on the tip of my tongue that I could no longer keep inside. “I love you.”-Violet


description


"I had something to walk toward. And for the first time in my life, I hoped I’d be enough for a woman."-Rhys



Although the lovers dance seems to be coming to a dramatic "HEA finish", trouble slams into them again! With each installment Ms. Chase builds the conflict and reminds us that a lovers dance never ends. The twists, turns, and dips continue to shake things up!



Overall, The Last Dance was a gripping addition to the series because the driving conflict crescendos to deafening levels for our sweet lovers. Rhys and Violet are trying to find their way together while Violet's ex husband and lover enter the scene to shake their resolve. Everything is chaotic and yet, Rhys and Vi seem to have found peace in the storm. Or have they? Now on to the conclusion. I hear the curtains are beginning to close!



~Special thanks to my sista' CC for this fantastic series recommendation!~

***************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment