Tuesday, August 4, 2015

HOLLYWOOD DIRT ~ SNEAK PEEK BY ALESSANDRA TORRE

Want to read the first pages of Hollywood Dirt? 
Click below to check out the book's launch page! 
You can read the Prologue and first chapter there! 


Also, be sure to add Hollywood Dirt to your Goodreads list - it is coming out on September 7th! The cover will be revealed very, very soon!

Hollywood Dirt
Release Date: Sept 7th
Pricing: $2.99 on preorder, $3.99 on release, $4.99 on Sept 15th
Standalone: YES
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Length: 100,000 words

Cole Masten. Married to Nadia Smith. One half of Hollywood’s golden couple. The press adored them, fans worshiped them, the box office was owned by them. Together, they could do no wrong.

Cole Masten. Abandoned by Nadia Smith. Hollywood’s Perfect Husband is now Hollywood’s Sexiest Bachelor: partying hard and screwing even harder. Move over Colin Farrell, there’s a new bad boy ruling Los Angeles.

Summer Jenkins. That’s me, a small town girl stuck in Quincy, Georgia. I cook some mean chicken and dumplins, can bluff a grown man out of his savings in poker, and was voted Most Friendly my senior year. Other than that… I don’t have too much going on.

We were from different worlds. Our lives shouldn’t have collided. But when Cole Masten’s jet landed in our country airport, we all sat up in our rocking chairs and watched. And when I got a front row ticket to the action, I jumped at the chance. I didn’t expect Cole Masten to be an ass, or to pursue me, or for everything to get tangled up around set riggings, camera cords and heartstrings.

Sometimes, opposites just aren’t meant to attract.

GOODREADS LINK:
https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/8824930-sneak-peek-at-my-next-novel

No comments:

Post a Comment